About the Yoga For All Certification
Learn more about the benefits of being a Yoga For All Certified Teacher.
After completing the Yoga For All Online Course and final project, you will be a certified Yoga For All Teacher. As a Yoga For All Certified Teacher, you are entitled to:
- Market yourself as a Yoga For All Certified Teacher
- Use the Yoga For All Certified Teacher logo on your website and in your marketing materials
- Use the Yoga For All name in your class listings
- Create a free teacher bio in the online Yoga For All teacher listing
- Ongoing membership in the Yoga For All Facebook group where you can network and share best practices with other Yoga For All Certified teachers
Additionally, you will receive a certificate of completion entitling you to 35 non-contact hours through Yoga Alliance.
Best of the
- Tips for Teaching Online
- Inversions for Bigger Bodies
- Making Peace with Knees, Hips and Wrists
What I wanted from Yoga For All training was to
become a more well-rounded teacher. In five weeks,
I gained far more than I had anticipated. I learned
methods about modifications and sequencing by
exploring my own practice to discover modifications
and sequences that I can create. This training is
invaluable. ~Christal Rabalais
Join more than 900 Yoga For All Certified Teachers in making yoga accessible for every body.
- Take your teaching skills to the next level
- Create body-positive yoga sequences
- Adapt yoga poses with ease