About the Yoga For All Certification
Learn more about the benefits of being a Yoga For All Certified Teacher.
After completing the Yoga For All Online Course and final project, you will be a certified Yoga For All Teacher. As a Yoga For All Certified Teacher, you are entitled to:
- Market yourself as a Yoga For All Certified Teacher
- Use the Yoga For All Certified Teacher logo on your website and in your marketing materials
- Use the Yoga For All name in your class listings
- Create a free teacher bio in the online Yoga For All teacher listing
- Ongoing membership in the Yoga For All Facebook group where you can network and share best practices with other Yoga For All Certified teachers
Additionally, you will receive a certificate of completion entitling you to 35 non-contact hours through Yoga Alliance.
What I wanted from Yoga For All training was to
become a more well-rounded teacher. In five weeks,
I gained far more than I had anticipated. I learned
methods about modifications and sequencing by
exploring my own practice to discover modifications
and sequences that I can create. This training is
invaluable. ~Christal Rabalais
Join more than 300 Yoga For All Certified Teachers in making yoga accessible for every body.
- Take your teaching skills to the next level
- Create body-positive yoga sequences
- Adapt yoga poses with ease
Get the FREE Yoga For All Mini Course!
Become a Yoga For All Warrior
Get a taste of what the Yoga For All certification course will be like in this FREE mini course.
- Learn 5 Modifications for a common pose
- Explore how to make yoga truly accessible for those traditionally marginalized by mainstream yoga
- Experience the ease of online yoga training while seeing Dianne and Amber in action