In this episode we’ll discuss accessibility. What does it mean? What are the different ways you can make your teaching more accessible? How can studio owners shift culture by making spaces more accessible? And much more, including:
- Making physical space accessible
- Financial accessibility, including lots of ideas and different models for making classes and programs affordable
- Accessible classes that accommodate a wide range of folks
- The type of training teachers need to be accessible
- How your language can make or break a class
- Marketing, representation, and being authentic to attract the type of students you want to reach
- Amber has created a Mastermind (small group coaching program) for Yoga Studio Owners who want to “walk their talk” when it comes to accessibility and diversity. Get all the details here.
- Yoga For All Training
- Accessible Yoga Training
- Amber’s retreats & workshops
- Dianne’s retreats & workshops
Subscribe to the Podcast
Get the FREE Yoga For All Mini Course!
Get a taste of what the Yoga For All certification course will be like in this FREE mini course.
- Learn 5 Modifications for a common pose
- Explore how to make yoga truly accessible for those traditionally marginalized by mainstream yoga
- Experience the ease of online yoga training while seeing Dianne and Amber in action