The good news is we still have something for you.
Sign up below for your free mini-course and see modifications and tips for three common poses.
Want a sneak peek into the Yoga For All Teacher Training?
Sign up for your free Yoga For All Mini-course. Get three lessons that you can use with your yoga students right away. In this free mini-course, we’re going to show you videos on:
Mastering the step-through
- Stepping forward into a lunge from downward-facing dog is challenging for students in larger bodies, find out why
- Plus many techniques for getting from down dog into a lunge, or the front to the back of the mat in sun salutations and more
Modifications for chaturanga dandasana and upward-facing dog
- How to use props to support correct alignment in these common yoga poses
- Plus ways to build strength for students who aren’t quite ready to bear full weight
- This pose is intimidating to many of us in larger bodies (or with large breasts), because of the suffocation-by-cleavage factor! Find out how to mitigate that
- Plus learn a prop setup that will support healthy alignment and freedom in this challenging pose
Find out exactly what you’ll get as part of the Yoga For All Teacher Training course. Next session – Spring 2016!
Learn more about Dianne Bondy and Amber Karnes, plus why we created this groundbreaking course!